Ad Retargeting / Remarketing

Ad Retargeting

Have you ever wondered why after visiting on a company’s website, you suddenly start seeing their ads pop-up everywhere online? Remarketing is a form of online advertising that allows you to continue interacting with “bounced” traffic once your visitors leave your website. For many websites, it is estimated that only 5% of traffic converts on the very first visit. Remarketing lets companies continue to influence the remaining 95% of online users, making it possible to regain that lost traffic and convert those leads into customers. Remarketing ads help reinforce your message, improves your ads relevancy, increases your conversions, and targets a more qualified customer.

How does it work? We place a discreet tag on your website (usually referred to as a “pixel”) and every time a new visitor comes to your site, the tag anonymously drops a browser cookie on your visitors computer. When the tracked visitor interacts with your website, we collect valuable information about them and then use that information to better distribute your ads.

Benefits of Retargeting:

  • Improved targeting

  • Targets a more qualified consumer

  • Improves conversion rates and ad relevancy

  • Reinforces your message

  • Greater frequency/better ad recall